Sunday, February 8, 2009
My Sunday Deals!!
So today I officially started with my coupons and saving money. This morning we bought a Sunday paper before church, when I came home, I cut out all the coupons that I wanted and looked through the adds to see what deals they had. As I was looking through the CVS add, I saw that many items they had on sale I also had a coupon for...I was very excited. So we headed to CVS and we got shampoo and conditioner, we had a coupon and it was on sale, cascade, razors, bounce dryer sheets, dish soap and cokes. We had coupons for all of those plus we had a CVS $3 off $15, we saved $17.67 at CVS today...I was SO excited. I have planned my meals this week according to sales and coupons I have..so we will see how much I save at the grocery store!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment